The Importance Of Pinterest in Online Marketing

A new marketing power in the city: Pint rest. If you have not heard about it yet, it shared image plates, and currently the fastest website ever break the 10 million unique visitors mark. The community is very female-dominant (in 2012, 83% of consumers in the United States are women), however, not everyone can successfully sell there.

The site is based on the user made ​​plates, which "pin" content. Contents are generally of high quality, attractive images. Some popular categories remaining pint food, interior design, fashion and crafts. When a user enters a PIN code that looks like it can, determines "second pin" on one of their boards, and everyone after the user can see as well.

Working in Missouri SEO firm, I have many clients feel that I fall into the niche market. With some original content, and Google Analytics, I decided to do some research. I selected four images that I find peace in pint and put on a plate. Keep in mind, I present no followers pint rest, and that someone with a large fan-base to be much more successful.

Rest when you share a pint images, image links on the site originally held, so it's great for sharing original content on your website. The first three pictures I posted no traffic. However, the fourth image in which more than 100 second-pens in the order of a few hours. I repeated this test several times and came up with some interesting data.

For each 100-pin figure of the second admission, then my website to see about 16 unique visitors. While this may seem like a lot, keep in mind that several thousand of its popular second-pins pin for pin and received almost no time at all (in theory) and is free.